Viewing videos, movies and photos on your OnePlus 9 Pro/OnePlus 9 is great thanks to the AMOLED displays, however it doesn’t quite beat viewing them on your TV, monitor or projector. With that in mind, we’ve found a cost effective to do so with this USB-C to HDMI adapter.
Connecting your OnePlus 9 Pro/OnePlus 9 to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Using this Vivanco USB-C to HDMI adapter, connecting your OnePlus 9 Pro / 9 to a TV, monitor or projector is quick and easy. Additionally, unlike other adapters on the market, this adapter does not require a power source.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your OnePlus 9 Pro/9
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor / Projector
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your OnePlus 9 Pro/OnePlus 9 on the big screen
To further enhance your viewing experience, the Vivanco USB-C to HDMI Adapter has a number of useful features including up to 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your OnePlus 9 Pro / OnePlus 9 to your TV, monitor or projector. If you’ve got any questions, please leave your comments down below!