Apple has updated both the 11″ and 12.9″ iPad Pro models for 2021. Amongst those updates are improvements to their displays. The iPad Pro 12.9″ (5th Gen) now features a Liquid Retina XDR display which has been dubbed the best display found on an iPad to date. On the other hand, the iPad Pro 11″ (3rd Gen) now features a Liquid Retina IPS LCD display.
Now as great as both 2021 iPad Pro models are for watching videos, movies, sport and much more, they will never match the experience of watching content on a TV, monitor or projector. With that in mind, we’ve found an adapter that will allow you to connect your iPad Pro 11″/12.9″ to a TV, which is cost-effective too!
Connecting your iPad Pro 11″/12.9″ to your TV, Monitor or Projector
This compact and easy to use Lightning to HDMI adapter by 4smarts is all that you’ll need to stream content from your 2021 iPad Pro 11.0″/12.9″ to your television. With connection being quick, you’ll be set up within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPad Pro 11″/12.9″
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Plug in your iPad’s charger into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your 2021 iPad Pro on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPad Pro 11″/12.9″ to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your iPad Pro 11″/12.9 to your TV, monitor or projector. If you have any queries, please leave your comments down below.