Sony has used their TV making expertise with the Xperia 5 III and its 6.1″ HDR OLED display by including it with a creator mode which is “powered by CineAlta”, which allows the Xperia 5 III to deliver accurate colour accuracy and results in a stunning viewing experience for movies and videos.
With that said, it still doesn’t quite match the experience of watching your favourite movies or playing games on the big screen. This is where the Olixar USB-C To HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter comes in and makes connecting your Xperia 5 III to your tv quick and easy.
Connecting your Sony Xperia 5 III to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your Xperia 5 III is quick and simple, allowing you to be set up within minutes.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Xperia 5 III
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TVs, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Sony Xperia 1 II on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos/movies and play games with crystal clear clarity.
Thanks for reading this article on the top cases for the Sony Xperia 5 III. We hope that you found this useful and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.