The Sony Xperia 1 III has an immersive 6.5″ 21:9 4K HDR display which has a refresh rate of 120Hz, meaning users have a great expeirence watching movies, videos, TV shows and gaming on their Xperia 1 III. However even though Sony have engineered the Xperia 1 III with their Bravia HDR technology, it’s not quite the same as watching them on a TV.
With that in mind, we’ve found a quick and easy way of connecting your Xperia 1 III to a tv, with it being a cost effective solution too.
Connecting your Sony Xperia 1 III to a TV, Monitor or Projector
With the use of this USB-C to HDMI adapter from Olixar, connecting your Xperia 1 III to a tv, monitor or projector is extremely easy to do. Additionally, unlike other adapters on the market, this Olixar USB-C to HDMI does not require a power source, making connection even quicker.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Sony Xperia 1 III
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV, monitor or projector. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Xperia 1 III on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar Sony Xperia 1 III USB-C to HDMI Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can enjoy videos and games with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your Sony Xperia 1 III to your TV, monitor or projector. If you’ve got any questions, please leave your comments down below!