The iPad 10.2 2020 features a great display for watching videos, movies, sport and much more, however it will never match the experience of watching content on a TV, monitor or projector.
With that in mind, we’ve found a quick and cost effective way of connecting your iPad 10.2″ to a TV.
This compact and cost effective Lightning to HDMI adapter by 4smarts is all that you’ll need to stream content from your iPad 10.2 2020 to your television.
Connecting your iPad 10.2 2020 to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your iPad 10.2″ is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPad 10.2 2020
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Plug in your iPad’s charger into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your iPad 10.2 2020 on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPad 10.2 2020 to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your iPad 10.2 2020 to your TV, monitor or projector. If you have any queries, please leave your comments down below.