Learn how to quickly connect your iPhone 11 to your TV with this one simple gadget. We’ve all come to a point where we’ve wanted to view content from our iPhone’s on a larger display, whether that be on a TV, monitor or even a projector. This cost-effective Lightning to HDMI adapter from 4smarts solves that issue!
Connecting your iPhone 11 to your TV or Monitor
Connecting your iPhone 11 is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the Lightning end of the adapter into your iPhone 11
- Insert a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s and monitors.
- Plug in your iPhone charger into the lightning port to provide power to the adapter.
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your iPhone 11 on the big screen.
Additionally the 4Smarts HDMI to Lightning adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity. Furthermore the adapter allows for pass-through charging, allowing your iPhone 11 to simultaneously charge whilst streaming.
Check out the video we created below for your to watch!
We hope this article answered your question on how to connect your iPhone 11 to your TV, monitor or projector. Be sure to check out further useful articles by clicking here!