Bluetooth Headphones are quickly becoming the most popular style of headphones and work perfectly with most devices, but why is it such a struggle to connect them to my Xbox One or Xbox One X? Unfortunately that’s because the Xbox One has a couple of missing features, one of them being the ability to connect any Bluetooth headsets or earphones, with only a very small selection of officially licensed options working at all.
Thankfully there’s an accessory to solve this and allow you to connect your Bluetooth Headphones to your Xbox One: Scosche’s FlyTunes Wireless Audio Bluetooth Transmitter.
- Insert the Scosche Bluetooth Transmitter into the 3.5mm Aux port on the Xbox Controller
- Turn the transmitter on by holding the button for at least 3 seconds, or until you see flashing Blue and Red LEDs.
- Turn your headphones on
- Press and hold the pairing button
- Your Bluetooth Headphones will now pair with your Xbox One, indicated by a solid blue light on the dongle
- Your Bluetooth Headphones will now be fully connected allowing you to listen through them while you game.