Taking their expertise from their Bravia TV range, Sony has created the Xperia 10 III with a cinematic aspect ratio through the 21:9 Wide 6″ OLED display. As immersive and impressive as this display is, it’ll never match playing games or watching movies on a larger display.
With that in mind, we’ve found a quick and easy way of connecting your Sony Xperia 10 III to a tv, monitor, or projector, with it being a cost-effective solution too.
Connecting your Sony Xperia 10 III to a TV, Monitor or Projector
With the use of this Olixar USB-C to HDMI adapter, connecting your Xperia 10 III to a tv, monitor or projector is extremely easy to do. Additionally, unlike other adapters on the market, this does not require a power source, making the connection even quicker.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Sony Xperia 10 III
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV, monitor, or projector. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TVs, monitors, and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy watching videos/movies or playing games from your Xperia 10 III on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar Sony Xperia 10 III USB-C to HDMI Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can enjoy videos and games with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your Sony Xperia 10 III to your TV, monitor, or projector. If you’ve got any questions, please leave your comments down below!