The OnePlus Nord CE 5G features a 6.4″ AMOLED display which is great for watching movies, videos, TV shows and even gaming, however, it’s not quite the same as watching movies/videos or gaming on a TV.
With that in mind, we’ve found a quick and easy way of connecting your OnePlus Nord CE 5G to a tv, with it being a cost-effective solution too.
Connecting your OnePlus Nord CE 5G to a TV, Monitor or Projector
With the use of this USB-C to HDMI adapter from Olixar, connecting your Nord CE 5G to a tv, monitor or projector is extremely easy to do. Additionally, unlike other adapters on the market, this Olixar USB-C to HDMI does not require a power source, making the connection even quicker.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Sony Xperia 1 III
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV, monitor or projector. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TVs, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Xperia 1 III on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar USB-C to HDMI Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution, meaning you can enjoy videos and games with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your Sony Xperia 1 III to your TV, monitor or projector. If you’ve got any questions, please leave your comments down below!