Connecting your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 to your TV, Monitor or Projector
As shown in the video above with a Note 20 Ultra, connecting your Z Fold 2 is just as quick and simple.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar Samsung Galaxy Note 20 USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity.