We’ve managed to get our hands on a Samsung Galaxy S3 before the ship date, so we thought we’d use the opportunity to try to answer any questions you have about the phone. In the spirit of an Ask Me Anything, we’ll be answering as many questions as possible for as long as we can.
EDIT: We’ve ended for today, but please continue to submit your questions so we can answer them from 9 AM tomorrow!
How to participate
If you’d like to submit a question, there are plenty of ways to do so:
- Blog – Ask your question in the comments below.
- Twitter – Tweet your question to @mobilefun.
- Facebook – Post your question as a comment to this Facebook post at Love Your Mobile.
- Reddit – Ask your question in the comments of this Reddit post in the Android subreddit.
- XDA Developers – Ask your question as a comment to this thread.
Pick whichever is most convenient to you, but remember that you only have to submit your question once.
We’ll compile all of the questions and answers right here, so you’ll be able to see all of the information in one place.
We’ll add these tomorrow!