The iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are designed to be used for just about everything. Whether its checking your email, booking train tickets, playing games or simply making a phone call. With the number of Apps available growing daily, the amount you use it is only likely to increase and you’re going to want to keep it protected but still be able to access it quickly and without the hassle of taking in and out of a case.
An iPhone 3G S Skin is one of the best ways to protect your iPhone against knocks and drops and keep the screen fully accessible.
1. The iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS Belkin Silicone Sleeve is a perfect fit for both the iPhone 3G and 3GS and has cut outs for your charger / data cable, headphones and camera. A soft, non-slip coating cushions the phone in the event of it being dropped. The screen isn’t covered though, so I’d recommend using an iPhone Screen Protector to prevent scratches.
iSkin have a range of 3 different skins for your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS – the Fuze, Solo and Revo2.
2. iSkin Solo are carefully crafted for a precise fit. They feature an Ultra High Gloss finish and have cut outs for all your accessories and volume controls.
3. iSkin Fuze is a dual-layer skin that protect against shock and impact damage. They have a soft rubber inner layer and a durable hard shell on the outside to give you the best possible protection. The screen is protected by a plastic guard that doesn’t affect the sensitivity of the touch screen. The Dock Connector is also protected against dust and dirt by a rubber cover.
4. iSkin Revo2 is the most advanced iSkin cover available. It is made from a premium silicone material that builds in Microban technology, an antibactierial technology included in househould items such as baby care and food storage products. The Revo2 has a non-slip back, as well as rubber covers for both the Dock Connector and headphone socket. A screen protector is included with the Revo2 as well as a removeable resin screen that protects it against more serious impact.
If you’re not looking for anything too flashy, and just want a simple, protective silicone case, then you have plenty to choose from, each with their own benefits.
5. The Dual Skin Silicone Case for the iPhone 3GS is exactly what the name suggests – 2 Silicone cases in one. The Inner Case is designed to add an extra layer of protection against impact damage. The outer layer is made from a dust resistant silicone to keep your phone looking at its best.
6. iPhone 3G FlexiShield Skins are thicker and tougher than most Silicone Cases andwill certainly give your iPhone more bounce if you drop it! It doesn’t cover the screen though, so you’ll need to invest in an iPhone screen protector if you want to look after your screen too.
7. The Silicone Cases for the iPhone 3G & 3G S are simple protective cases for your iPhone 3G or 3GS. It is made from tough silicone that molds around your phone like a second skin, with an organic additive to help repel dirt and dust from the case.