Woodcessories Eco-Friendly Biomaterial Black Case Black - For iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Case made from organic material (Wheat & Straw)
- Shock Proof Feature - Drop & Display Protection
- Sustainable, vegan fibre protects from scratches
- Pollutant Free & REACH Certified
- Antibacterial: kills up to 99.99% of germs & bacteria
Environmentally Sourced Materials
We live in an age of throw-away plastic and one-time-use materials, but Woodcessories have a solution - eco-friendly phone cases! These Woodcessories phone cases are made from vegan, eco-friendly materials such as Wheat and Straw, this means that unlike other phone cases - that will sit in a landfill for hundreds of years - Woodcessories phone cases will decompose, giving back to the earth once their use has been fulfilled. Vegan-friendly, environmentally-friendly and completely biodegradable - everything an environmentally-conscious tech consumer could dream of in one product!
Complete Phone Protection
Being eco-friendly does not mean that Woodcessories compromise on protection - in fact, the complete opposite! Made from strong and sturdy organic materials that give your phone the protection it deserves, with Dropdown Protection technology Woodcessories guarantees your phone will be protected from bumps, scratches and drops!
Woodcessories mentions environmentally sourced - but what does this really mean? Woodcessories explains, "We mainly use agricultural waste that would be incinerated & produce an honest product" This means that the Woodcessories plant-based iPhone 13 Case is free of pollutants & lead, meaning a healthier product for not only the environment but you.
Protect Yourself And Your Phone With Antimicrobial Protection
Post-pandemic we all worry about harmful germs, this is why Woodcessories has utilised organic antimicrobial technology that kills up to 99.9% of all germs and bacteria, a claim backed by international testing company SGS. Woodcessories has worked with SGS since 2013 and they have run multiple intensive tests on products by Woodcessories to ensure that these products meet this antimicrobial claim. Common (Ecoli and MRSA) and not-so-common bacteria (Gram-positive and Gram-negative) will be destroyed, keeping you and your phone completely protected.
REACH Approved And Pollutant free
REACH is a regulation of the European Union (EU), implemented to improve and recognise the importance of human and environmental health - including the risks that can be posed by chemicals. Woodcessories is proud to be a REACH approved product that is pollutant-free. All Woodcessories products boast no pollutants - meaning your phone case is made by truly organic materials.
|Mobile Fun ID||89264|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.