Wiplabs iDockAll iPhone & iPad Dock - Silver
Most Helpful Reviews
129318If you have a protective cover on your phone as you should, it is very difficult to connect the charger and place on the dock. I ended up using a scissors on the flap of the cover to remove it to make it easier. Other than that the dock is well worth it.
sue mcauley wiplabs idockall iPhone & iPad dock - silver pembrokeshire wales 14th August 2016
- Charge and stand any Apple device including iPhones, iPods and iPads
- Maximise your desk space with style
- Sync, charge and use your device
- Case compatibility
Charge and stand any Apple device including iPhones, iPods and iPads
The unique cable storage facility built-in to the iDockAll allows for both lightning and 30 pins cables to be inserted. This allows you to stand and charge any Apple device no matter what it's generation or charging method. So you can use the same dock to effortlessly charge your old iPod or stand your iPhone at a convenient angle, without having to purchase and use multiple docks.
Maximise your desk space with style
The Wiplabs iDockAll is a stylish solution that allows you to maximise your space at home and at work. Creating a more efficient workspace, the iDockAll charging stand will allow you to get rid of all the tangled cables and all you to keep your Apple device within an arm's reach at the same time. Featuring a supporting backrest and a sturdy base, this stand will securely hold your Apple device, even when using a larger iPad.
Sync, charge and use your device
Managing your charging cables has never been easier than with the iDockAll charging desk stand. You can quickly and easily insert your charging cable into the dock, allowing you to charge at will whilst standing your Apple device at a convenient viewing angle. The intuitively designed cable management system ensures that your cables stay neat and tangled free, as well as ready to supply power when your device is docked.
You're able to use the iDockAll in combination with a slim case, which means that your iPhone, iPod or iPad would not have to be exposed to the elements during syncing.
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.