Veho Pebble Ministick 5W 2200 mAh Portable Power Bank - Black
- 2600 mAh capacity battery
- Keychain opening for immediate access
- Emergency top-up on the go
- Compact and lightweight design
- Charging status LED indicators
- Universal compatibility across devices
2200 mAh capacity battery
The Pebble Ministick has a 2200mAh capacity battery, which is enough to give your mobile device an emergency additional charge. Then simply recharge your Pebble Ministick via the micro USB port and the supplied charging cable ready for the next occasion you need a power boost.
Keychain opening for immediate access
The Veho Ministick was designed with your needs in mind. The top of the power bank has a keychain design opening, so you can attach it to your keys and always have it hand for immediate use.
Emergency top-up on the go
Due to its compact and lightweight design, the Veho Ministick is the perfect accessory for your bag and car, it's so light you won't even know it's there until you need a last-minute emergency top-up.
Charging status LED indicators
The Veho Ministick is equipped with 4 blue LED power indicators that let you know how much power your Pebble Ministick has and when it needs re-charging. Take the guessing game out of your power banks' battery level and always know how much power you have at your disposal with Veho.
Universal compatibility across devices
The Veho Ministick comes equipped with a USB-A port, so the only thing you will need is the appropriate charging cable and you can charge any device in your home or on the go. We have a wide range of cables you can choose from to make sure you will never run out of battery.
Input (Micro USB): 5V 1A
Output (USB A): 5V 1A
Dimensions: 22.8mm x 102.5mm
What's in the box?
- 1 X Veho Ministick
- 1 X micro USB charging cable
- 1 X User Manual
|Mobile Fun ID||93749|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.