Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear Case - For Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Frequently bought together
Most Helpful Reviews
Samantha 27th May 2022
- Thin and lightweight case
- Made from premium polycarbonate for excellent protection
- Urethane coating prevents discolouration
- Access to ports and features
- Air cushion technology for all corner protection
Thin and lightweight case
The Spigen Crystal Clear Case for the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is made from a form-fitted piece of Thermo polyurethane, which keeps your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G looking slim and stylish. The form-fitted nature of this case highlights the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G's new sleek design perfectly by emphasizing every curve and contour beautifully. This bulk-free approach also means that the case is incredibly light, so you'll barely know it's even on until you need it most.
Made from premium TPU gel for excellent protection
Keep your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G safe from accidental bumps and scrapes with the Crystal Clear case from Spigen. The premium construction not only keeps your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G looking slim and bulk-free, but it also keeps it protected at all times from general day to day punishment due to its air cushion technology for all corner protection.
Urethane coating prevents discolouration
The Spigen Liquid Crystal case has been coated in a special urethane coating which stops unsightly discolouration from occurring. So not only will your phone stay looking brand new, so will your case.
Access to ports and features
The Crystal Clear case optimises the functionality of all of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G's ports and features. The case features open sections for the charging port, camera and buttons.
|Mobile Fun ID||89251|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.