Sony Ericsson LiveView Micro Display
Most Helpful Reviews
50532this product is awesome, it worth any penny
prince croydon 26th January 2012
51052I bought the liveview for my wife she was missing calls and texts on her wildfire when she goes from her office into the factory,it is very noisy she uses the liveview as a watch it alerts her if a call or txt comes in,she thinks its brilliant the best and would give 5 stars,.
r bishop melton mowbray 17th January 2012
152724If you drive a lot and get a lot of texts this is for you.
If you are at meetings with your phone on silent wear it as a watch and miss nothing
Do you listen to music on your x10 when walking or on the move well then liveview is for you
Its a terrific little thing with more potential if a little dificult to set up but works to perfection with x10
Anonymous ireland 22nd January 2011
Take control of your phone without ever taking it out. The LiveView is wearable and wireless, you can also customise it with applications.
- Control your phone's main features without getting your phone out
- Receive twitter, Twitter, Facebook and text messages through your LiveView
- Play, pause and skip tracks on your music player wirelessly
- Customisable with different Android apps
- Caller display lets you know who is calling
The LiveView is a truely unique product, the wearable device will allow you to control your phone without removing it from your pocket as it features bluetooth technology which will work up to 10 metres away from your phone. It allows you to read text messages, Twitter and Facebook updates from your favourite friends. The caller display will show you who is calling and the battery life. The device also allows for you to control the music player on your phone. Calendar updates will prompt you of important events. If you can't find your phone the LiveView has a feature that will help you to find it.
Dimensions: 11 x 35 x 35 mm
Weight : 15g
Display : 1.3" colour OLED
Android phones with Android 2.0 and above
Whats in the box:
- Micro USB Charger
- User Guide
|Mobile Fun ID||26638|
|Brand Name||Sony Ericsson|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.