Sim Free Motorola Atrix
- Powerful dual-core processor for next-generation applications
- Innovative MOTOBLUR UI gives you access to the information you need most
- Dual cameras for video-chat, photos and HD video recording
- Unique webtop app lets you take your desktop with you
Powerful dual-core processor for next-generation applications
The Motorola Atrix is built around the revolutionary NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, a powerful dual-core 1GHz chip that turns the Atrix into more than just a mobile phone. With the power to run multiple processes simultaneously, to possibilities for future apps are endless. It's not just for the future though - with the Tegra 2 you can run more apps at the same time, watch HD movies without any stutter, and access full Flash content on the web.
Innovative MOTOBLUR UI gives you access to the information you need most
Motorola aren't happy with just making a great phone - they've also spent the past few years developing and refining their own application layer on top of Android 2.2 called MOTOBLUR. This UI gives you access to the information you need most at a glance, such as social networking updates, frequently used apps and more. It also synchronises all your contacts, emails, pictures and messages, so you don't have to lose everything when you lose your phone.
Dual cameras for video-chat, photos and HD video recording
The Motorola Atrix aims to be the only device you'll ever need, and to that end it includes both a front VGA camera for video calling, and a rear 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash for capturing life as it happens. It is also capable of recording 720p HD video, so you can share amazing occasions with your friends and family in full detail.
Unique webtop app lets you take your desktop with you
The true innovation of the Motorola Atrix is the webtop app. By docking the phone into the Laptop Dock or HD Multimedia Dock (sold separately) your Atrix transforms from a mobile phone into a full desktop experience. With a full Firefox browser, HD media playback and access to all your phone's apps, the Motorola Atrix will become the centre of your connected world.
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Dimensions: 117.8 x 63.5 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: 135g
- Display: 540 x 960 pixel, 4.0 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Memory: 16GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, microSD up to 32GB
- Data: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB v2.0
- Camera: 5MP autofocus primary with LED flash, VGA secondary, 720p@30fps HD video
- Operating System: Android v2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 AP20H dual core processor
- Battery: up to 264h standby, up to 9h talk time
- Additional features: Active noice cancellation with dedicated mic, HDMI port, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player, 1080p MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV/Xvid/DivX @ 30fps playback, Google apps, social networking integration, Adobe Flash 10.1 player
This handset is covered by a full 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Important SIM Free Information
This SIM free handset is unlocked and compatible with any 2G/GSM or 3G SIM card. Some network & 3G specific services may be unavailable with this handset.
|Mobile Fun ID||27417|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.