Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart Stand Case Reviews
- All languages (3)
- English (3)
Showing 1- 3 of 3reviews ()
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
- does not over-bulk the phone
- gives the phone a more solid feel
- still fits into trouser pockets very easily
The material is great!
- does not stretch over time as softer materials will inevitably do if you take in and out of pockets.
- a hard plastic material with a soft surface feel
- Perfect for having breakfast whilst watching News etc.
- easily operated
- great idea
Can access buttons very easily!
- position for phone buttons are obviously cut very well as it is very easy to operate volume+power.
- if you have placed a screen protector ontop of your screen the case edges may cause lifting. My Invisible Shield protector is just a fraction off centre which means as you press the power button the shield lift slightly at the edge. This is entirely my fault as the case actually over laps the screen shield in all other sides and does not lift. A small imperfection on my shield application.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.