Qstik EVOQ Bluetooth DSP Headset
Most Helpful Reviews
74034Absolutely great product, rapidly delivered and performs exactly as claimed.
J. M. Sampson Gateshead, Tyne & Wear 7th May 2010
75204does what says on the box.brilliant sound paired with my mobile lg phone in seconds
andymac england 2nd February 2010
75300I placed this order Friday 22/01/2010 (am)Arrived Saturday 23/01/2010 am, hows that for service.The product is excellent,easy to use and very clear to hear even when driving a diesel van. Can highly recommend this product
Ken. Leeds... W.Yorkshire 26th January 2010
Qstik's EVOQ package consists of:
- A noise cancellation Bluetooth headset (as recommended in Stuff Magazine)
- A stereo headset
- Mains charger
Qstik's EVOQ is one of the world’s most advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Bluetooth headsets, integrating military-grade bi-directional noise and echo cancellation technology, high quality stereo music streaming, sophisticated speech enhancement and wireless VoIP capability into a single lightweight gadget. Unique software digitally removes background noise from incoming and outgoing calls, allowing you to make and receive calls, enjoy gaming or listening to music, wherever you are.
Your signal level is automatically adjusted to give you the ideal volume for your environment, whilst protecting your hearing from sudden loud noises. Qstik EVOQ plays stereo audio, from the latest generation of Bluetooth music phones and devices, allowing automatic seamless switching between music and calls. The Qstik comes complete with a set of stereo earbuds which can be attached to the EVOQ to allow audio in stereo.
The Qstik EVOQ also looks as good as it sounds, with a distinctive circular design which challenges conventional headset aesthetics. The EVOQ measures approximately 45mm in diameter and 10mm in depth.
Included with the Qstik EVOQ headset is a stereo headset which is designed specifically to work with the EVOQ, this headset enables you to stream music from your A2DP device and with has a built in answer/reject button.The Stereo headset can also be plugged into your Qstik Bluetooth headset and transform it into a stereo Bluetooth headset instead of a mono headset, to give better quality sound and conversations.
To charge the headset, the pack includes a unique charging cradle which is easy to use. Simply put the headset in the cradle and plug the charger in and your headset should automatically start charging. The cradle is also designed so that it can sit on your desk or it can be adapted to act as an in car holder using a magnet.
Telecom voice quality features:
- Adaptive bi-directional noise cancellation, originally developed for the military.
- Echo cancellation, originally developed for telecoms infrastructure applications.
- Auto volume control, acoustic shock protection and speech enhancement, originally developed for the call centre market.
High quality music streaming features:
- Dedicated ear-bud headset provided enables true stereo music experience.
- Supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
- Ability to listen to high quality music from A2DP-compliant mobile phones, PCs, laptops or other compatible music streaming devices.
- Talk Time: Up to 5 hours
- Standby Time: 150+ hours
- Recharge Time: 2.5 hours
- Music Listening Time: 4.5+ hours
- Microphone Type: Omni-Directional
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Bluetooth Technology: v2.0, Class 2
- Supported Profiles: Headset, Hands-free, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Qstik EVOQ Bluetooth DSP Headset
- Stereo handsfree kit
- Charging cradle
- Holder attachment for charging cradle
- Mains charger
- User guide on CD
- Spare earhook and earbud
Read the review on the Mobile Fun Blog
"Most of us only have two ears, but xome companies seem to have forgotten this. They want to jam noise cancelling headphones, VoIP headsets and Bluetooth handsfree devices into the available space - and on Stuff's finger, them maths don't work.
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.