Paper Like Note Screen Protector For iPad Air 5 10.9" 2022
Most Helpful Reviews
302873It’s a screen protector. I fit it and it protects the screen. I’ve had it for three weeks now. What more can you say about a screen protector
Tony Sutcliffe 14th February 2023
- Feels just like paper
- Made with digital artists and writer's in mind
- Only 0.15mm thin - great for cases
- Anti-blue light filter
- Easy to Apply
- Made specifically for the iPad Air 5 10.9" 2022
Feels Like Paper
Just like the name suggests the SwitchEasy SwitchPaper gives your iPad screen the beautiful texture of writing on real-life paper! Fall in love with drawing or taking notes on your iPad and effortlessly scribble away as you would in your real-world journal or notebook. All of the precision of writing on paper with the convenience of your iPad.
Upgrade Your Notes
The perfect screen protector for anyone that enjoys the art of writing - whether that's taking notes in work/university, expressing your thoughts and feelings through journal entries, or writing your next epic novel. Really feel the paper underneath your EasyPecnil/Apple pencil and let your imagination run wild.
Anti-Blue Light filter For Added Safety
In recent years we've all started to learn of the harms that the blue light emitted from our phones can cause - that's why SwitchEasy have ensured that while you're busy taking notes on your iPad, your eyes are still protected and the risks of eye strain are reduced.
Thinner Than A Piece Of A4 Paper
At only 0.15mm, the SwitchEasy SwtichPaper screen protector is ultra-thin, meaning no extra bulk is added to your iPad - giving you the option to put a case on it, without the worry of it being too thick
Bubble-Free and Easy to Apply
Made from premium material imported from Japan, the screen protector will give you great protection against oil, water and fingerprints!
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.