OtterBox iPad Mini Defender Case - Black Reviews
- All languages (8)
- English (6)
- French (1)
- Dutch (1)
Showing 1- 8 of 8reviews ()
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
Gives a real sense of protection and yet still remains stylish to.. I would and do highly recommend to anyone..
If I had to pick on a couple of minor niggles they would be:
* The camera on the back isn't protected by any kind of cover, although it's well recessed so not vulnerable.
* Some of the rubber ports are a pain to move when you need to (the volume switch cover in particular). The one on the USB port could simply be removed with a sharp knife if it became annoying over time.
* There's nothing preventing dust entering the speaker ports
* The stand doesn't work for a shallow angle portrait use, but that's pretty much irrelevant as all other angles are fine.
* Some may feel that the silicone over the Home button is a little spongey (because it has a bit of space above the button itself inside the case). I don't find this a problem but I've noticed the extra pressure needed to activate it sometimes.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.