- Works with protective cases.
- Screen is coated with something to resemble the touch feel of phone screens unlike cheaper alternatives.
- Fingers glide across the screen, fingerprints are not obvious.
- Size is spot on, aligns well with case edges, thin enough to still remain below case lips.
- Appears and feels like there is no screen protector.
- Claims to be 2.5D edge, but I'd say not. Better than others by not being a sharp edge, but it'd be a push to call it a rounded edge.
- Would probably peel off without a case. Edges appear easy to lift.
- Difficult to place exactly aligned with the camera cutout. Even a slight misalignment will cause vignetting on the inward facing camera.
- Even when aligned exactly, the black frame is slightly obscuring the screen edges. Not enough to stop using it though, and you get used to it.
- Screen has an even pattern of microdots, but this can only be seen under direct sunlight with the screen off. Seems like a common way to build these in the higher end products.
- Not sure about the adhesive strength. I initially applied it misaligned, but decided to live with it. After 2 weeks I noticed it had shifted a little. Instead of peeling it off, I forcefully moved it back into place, this time perfectly aligned. Seems to be holding in place perfectly since, but wondered why it shifted in the first place.
After 1 month it has already endured 1 drop (with a case on as well) and the protector has no scratches yet after daily use. Despite what turns out to be a rather long list of cons, I think it is still the best one out there. Worth the price, and enough to go back and buy another one before they become hard to come by in the future.