The instructions were sent to me by the mobile fun rep and these were different from the manufacturer instructions but they woked.
I think maybe if I used these instructions with the original Zizo, it might have worked too. Overall very happy with this product so far
Very impressed by the response and service from mobile fun.
Here are the instructions from the rep, might help someone else too.
"Please follow the below instructions
1. Remove the old screen protector
2. Unregister any fingerprints
3. Use wet wipe provided to clean residue off the screen
4. Use a dry cloth to remove moisture from the screen
5. Use dust sticker to remove any debris that may have fell on the screen when applying
6. Use guide stickers to place the screen protector on the screen
7. Stick down fingerprint sensor area first with the finger you wish to register until smooth
8. Stick sides down of screen protector
9. Register new fingerprints."