Olixar Quicktap iPhone 6S Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Most Helpful Reviews
140250The quick tap is amazing for women & men with small hands, it truly allows U to use the buttons on the top of ur phone at the bottom so moving around is fast & much more comfortable, coupled with the shatterproof glass which has saved many breakages, this is truly worth the money, I love it & have converted many of my friends & family, I have recently moved on to a 7 so can't wait for it to come out for that. This is a little gem & once U have 1 U will wonder how U ever did without it - guaranteed
Tania Mc Areavey iPhone 7 Aberdeenshire 30th January 2017
216073Wow . Not very often I'm 100% happy with online purchases. Your products are of the best quality but the fast delivery was a bonus for me cause I live in the country and sometimes it takes weeks and weeks to arrive . I will defs be purchasing more and recommending your company . Thanks :)
Ada Nsw 6th December 2016
130747This was a replacement item because I broke of a corner on the first one .
The screen protector is very good well worth the money
Stephen Paul Emery IPHONE 6+ Kettering 9th October 2016
- Why Quicktap?
- Active screen elements make menu navigation a breeze
- High-tension tempered glass construction for enhanced shock protection
- 0.33mm thickness adds minimal bulk to your phone
- Easy installation with no risk of bubbles
- Made for iPhone 6S
There's nothing wrong with ordinary glass screen protectors, they offer great protection and keep your screen bubble free. But why not add some vital functionality to your iPhone if you can? Olixar can and did. This screen protector offers unbelievable new technology whereby you can physically effect one part of your screen by touching another. Why is this important? Well, as an iPhone user, you will know that your menu options are top left and top right of your screen. Invariably you will be holding your phone near the bottom and thus the stretch to use the menu without another hand is awkward to say the least.
Well now, this is no longer the case. By pressing to the left of the home button you can select the left menu at the top of the screen. Similarly, by pressing to the right of the home button you can select the right menu option. What this will do depends on the application of course but essentially what this means is that you can use your iPhone with one hand, easily.
The Earl of Sandwich came up with a famous snack so that he could eat with one hand while holding playing cards with the other. Now you can eat a sandwich with one hand while surfing Safari with the other. Perfect! With two extra virtual buttons your iPhone 6S is unstoppable!
Active screen elements make menu navigation a breeze
So we've discussed what happens, but not how. Well, thanks to invisible active screen elements, your instructions are carried to the relevant menu option instantly. No lag, and no awkward hand stretching. What was previously the preserve of Android phones is now your to command. Your iPhone will never be more user friendly, functional or protected as when fitted with the awesome Quicktap.
High-tension tempered glass construction for enhanced shock protection
The Olixar screen protector is made from a reinforced tempered glass that maintains perfect image clarity while protecting your phone's screen from scratches and external shock.
0.33mm thickness adds minimal bulk to your phone
Despite offering great screen protection for your iPhone 6S, the glass is only 0.33mm thick. This means it only adds an almost imperceptible amount of extra thickness to your phone, so you can be sure it is safe from harm while looking as good as new.
Easy installation with no risk of bubbles
As this is a high quality glass screen protector and not a film, it does not bubble at all on application.
Made for iPhone 6S
Designed specifically for the iPhone 6S, the Olixar Quicktap tempered glass screen protector offers a protective fit for your device.
Tips for use:
- To use the Olixar Quicktap hold your phone as you would normally, placing your supporting fingers behind the phone to stabilise your device when pressing.
- If in the unlikely event that you need to press in either of the top corners, please do so firmly and you may also need to press just slightly underneath the virtual button you wish to activate.
- Due to the Olixar Quicktap Tempered Glass Screen Protector featuring a more efficient way to interact with your phone, it may take some time to get used to the new button positions. It will ultimately of course make your smartphone experience more rewarding when you get the hang of it.
|Mobile Fun ID||55066|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.