Olixar Leather-Style OnePlus 3T / 3 Wallet Stand Case - Black Reviews
- All languages (32)
- English (24)
- Spanish (2)
- French (5)
- Dutch (1)
Showing 1- 10 of 32reviews ()
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
- Material is sturdy and doesn't scratch or show wear easily
- Phone fits the case perfectly
- 2 card holders hold ID & bank cards perfectly, with space to store notes behind them as well
- Holes at the top of the case allow the call speaker to be heard whilst the cover is over the screen
- There is no sort of attachment to hold the case shut, meaning that a drop will likely result in the case opening and serving little to no screen protection
- The phone holder itself is easily scuffed and scratched
- The stand has no spine. I am unable to get the the phone in a view-able standing position with the stand alone. I have to position the phone holder against the numbers on my bank card to keep it upright, which itself isn't very strong.
This product should be purchased if you are looking for a case that sacrifices protection for card & money storage
This product should not be purchased if you are looking for a case designed to keep the phone in the best possible condition during a drop.
yes you can talk with the cover closed and,
yes access all the ports, even the volume buttons despite being covered operate easily under the soft material.
However, goodbye one handed operation! soft and pliable dont add up to good quality just that it takes two hands to do anything as the phone flops around and it will crack/tear sooner after a few open/closes. The idea of the stand is sound but, try it and you'll be disappointed as the cover is so soft it just slides and wont stay put. My Oneplus 3 didn't fit firmly in the plastic clip/cradle and feels insecure. If you wondered, yes it makes using the great Oneplus 3 main camera much to hard having to balance the phone in the floppy soft cover while keeping the floppy cover clear of the picture.
In summary if your phone sits in your pocket all the time it'll be OK if you use your phone anymore than that look elsewhere this isn't a cover for a phone that's used.
Cons: Could not be used as a real wallet (no space for keep money inside the case)! To have access to left-side phisical phone switches must wide open the case or you could use a cutter to make some holes on that side (DIY solution)!
The service was excellent as well and I would highly recommend the company.
The only complaint I have is: The edges where the case bends have peeled off, but it's not noticeable at all.
Overall, this is a well built case, and it's a killer choice for the price!
Ascetically it is elegant and sleek with no unnecessary embellishments.
Practically it is sturdy protecting my phone well and I can use it as a wallet as it has credit card slots.
It looks like a moleskin notebook and I am very pleased with my purchase.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.