Olixar High Power iPhone 6 Wall Charger & 1m Cable
Frequently bought together
Most Helpful Reviews
20380I thought I was buying a USB type adaptor but this is a plug! However I am delighted: I can simply plug it in anywhere and charge my new phone! No need to find a computer. It is compact was a great price and I can't fault it.
Hayley MCKENZIE iPhone 6 plus Derbyshire 28th October 2014
- Mains adapter with Lightning charging cable
- Super fast charging
- Ideal to charge your iPhone 6
- iOS 7 and later compatible
- Energy Efficiency VI Level rating for reduced power consumption
Mains adapter with Lightning charging cable
This high power iPhone 6 compatible charger features a mains charger with Lightning connection, so you can charge your quickly and conveniently.
Super fast charging
Don't limit yourself to the 1A charging rate the bundled iPhone 6 power adapter provides as standard, instead double the speed with this 2.5A charger for high power, super fast charging.
Taking full advantage of the iPhone 6's speedier charging rates, this super fast mains charger will ensure your smartphone is ready for action in no time - even when recharging from a completely flat battery.
Ideal to charge your iPhone 6
Along with your mains charger is a separate Lightning cable, which is compatible with the iPhone 6 - so you have everything you need to keep your device topped up. The metre long cable gives you the freedom to charge your phone while keeping it in sight, so you'll never miss that call or alert.
iOS 7 and later compatible
As this is fully compatible with iOS 7 and later, you won't get any annoying warnings. You can also be certain that it will work perfectly with your device.
Energy Efficiency Level VI rating for reduced power consumption
This high power mains charger has been designed to meet the latest power consumption targets. With VI Level Energy Efficiency, the Olixar Mains Charger uses far less power when not connected to your device to less than 0.1W.
|Mobile Fun ID||49384|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.