Olixar High Power iPhone 5S Wall Charger & 1m Cable
Frequently bought together
Most Helpful Reviews
286135Nothing more.needed b4 ordering. Good product.
Stephen Wilson 12th April 2021
195015Totally satisfied with my purchase and with the speed of your delivery. Thank you!
John Hamlin 6th December 2017
- Mains adapter with Lightning charging cable
- High power 2.5 Amp output will charge your iPhone 5S quickly
- Ideal to charge your iPhone 5
- iOS 7 and later compatible
- Energy Efficiency VI Level rating for reduced power consumption
Mains adapter with Lightning charging cable
This high power iPhone 5S compatible charger features a mains charger with Lightning connection, so you can charge your iPhone 5S quickly and conveniently.
High power 2.5A output will charge your iPhone 5S quickly
The charger features a 2.5 Amp output, which means it will charge your iPhone 5S quickly. This means you'll spend less time waiting around for your phone to charge and more time doing what you want to do.
Ideal to charge your iPhone 5S
Along with the mains charger is also a built-in Lightning cable, which is compatible with the iPhone 5S - so you have everything you need to keep your device topped up. The metre long cable gives you the freedom to charge your phone while keeping it in sight, so you'll never miss that call or alert.
iOS 7 and later compatible
As this is fully compatible with iOS 7 and later, you won't get any annoying warnings. You can also be certain that it will work perfectly with your device.
Energy Efficiency Level VI rating for reduced power consumption
This high power mains charger has been designed to meet the latest power consumption targets. With VI Level Energy Efficiency, the Olixar Mains Charger uses far less power when not connected to your device to less than 0.1W.
|Mobile Fun ID||46865|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.