Reviews for Olixar Galaxy S9 Plus Full Cover Glass Screen Protector - Black
- All languages ( 12)
- French ( 1)
- English ( 11)
Showing 1- 10 of 12reviews ( )
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
It was not because of how it was applied on but because of the adhesive glue used on the inside of the glass that had caused this to happen.
I hope you find this information useful.
The same issues I noticed.
1) The adhesive in the tempered glass is not enough (because it's only around the corners), ,thus, it's not keeping it in place. As far as I can remember in your website it says full adhesive. It really should be full adhesive on the tempered glass so that it will have a better hold into the screen especially the mobile is curved.
2) The poor adhesive on the tempered glass causes the glass to crack. That's why, I think it's only a matter of time this replacement glass will crack again.... And that's a concern for me because I'm not getting the value of money I paid for.
3) It's not anti-finger print. I always wipe the screen for marks and fingerprints.
4) It's very sensitive to scratches... the tempered glass that cracked has scratches.
5)It's very hard to type and swipe the screen even I activated the touch sensitivity only phone. Also, I sometimes hear crackling sound when I swipe the screen or when typing.
6) My main problem is, what will happen when this replacement tempered glass crack again? In my e-mail to you, I said i want refund . The respond I got was, you replace it with a new one. So, will you replace it again if it crack again.?
In view of these concerns, I wan clarification re: same.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.