Olixar Adhesive Universal Cable Management Guide Clips - 6 Pack
Frequently bought together
Most Helpful Reviews
299948They do what says on the box. Useful bit of kit for keeping your cables tidy
Steve 4th October 2022
298713The product was shipped from overseas and came in a short time, and was exactly as described. Great service
COConn One Plus 6 9th August 2022
297105Just the job for keeping cables tide and easy to find
David Scrivens Kindle and various samsin West London 11th May 2022
- Keep your cables tidy and organised
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Can be used to hold cables, pens and headphones
- Adhesive base to keep cables safe and secure
Keep your cables tidy and organised
At home, in the office, in your car; the Olixar universal cable guide clips help with your cable management by holding your charging cables in place wherever you are. Not only do the guides keep your work space organised but they also prevent your cables from falling to the floor where they could get damaged and tangled.
Sleek, ergonomic design
The sleek and ergonomic design of the Olixar cable management guide clips have been designed to fit within a multitude of environments and décors. Inobtrusive, small and discreet, this will easily fit on your desktop without getting in the way, especially given the adhesive base which can attach to a side of a desk, so it is completely out of the way.
Can be used to hold cables, pens and headphones
The flexible silicone holder makes it possible to temporarily hold and/or remove cables from your headphones, keyboard and mouse. Additionally the cable guides can even be utilised to hold pens and pencils when needed.
Adhesive base to keep cables safe and secure
Designed to be secure and keep your cables in place, the Olixar cable guide clips feature an adhesive base that secures it to the surface that you want to place it on. This means that you can place your cable guides wherever you want and they will remain secure.
|Mobile Fun ID||78570|
|Colour||Black, Grey, White|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.