Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus LED Cover Case - Black Reviews
- All languages ( 16)
- Dutch ( 1)
- English ( 15)
Showing 1- 10 of 16reviews ( )
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
Basic at best and not value for money even with the back LED panel with a few LED options when phone is face down.
£15 would be where this should be priced at Maximum.
Quick list of Pros and Cons:
1. This is very cool. Very sleek. Definitely an eye grabber.
2. Being that it is a Samsung product, the interface is perfect.
3. No lag or anything annoying associated with third party devices and apps.
4. Having the icons pop up on the back screen when the phone is down is really cool.
1. Kind of fragile. I only use this when I'm going out or in an environment where I can show it off. It's not my daily case. If I drop my phone I worry it won't protect much, and damage a $50 case on top of everything.
2. The software is cool, but gets a little wonky when you are not using the native Samsung UI. I use Nova and it works, but with a few workarounds.
3. It changes the theme when you put it on and I'm not in love with it. I like my black AMOLED themes and I have to re-apply. I know this is petty but still.
4. Gets a little weird with wireless charging.
This is a fun case but you're not going to use it all the time.
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.