Official Motorola Moto Hint Earbud
Most Helpful Reviews
79371Motorola Hint headset is everything it promised to be, terrific clarity, great portability no more cables hanging off my face or large headsets on my head! Arrived quickly seeing it came from the UK, great postal tracking.
John Tanawha, Qld 1st April 2016
212150Motorola Hint headset is everything it promised to be, terrific clarity, great portability no more cables hanging off my face or large headsets on my head! Arrived quickly seeing it came from the UK, great postal tracking.
John Tanawha, Qld 1st April 2016
- Discrete earbud for a discrete and comfortable experience
- Portable power charge case
- 100 hours standby time / 10 hours talktime
- Automatic pairing / power
- Voice control
- Audio pass-through
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
Discrete earbud for a discrete and comfortable experience
Looking for a lightweight Bluetooth headset that leaves only a 'hint' of technology visible? Well then look no further, as the Official Motorola Moto Hint Earbud is incredibly small and discrete. Sitting comfortably within your ear, the Moto Hint connects to your smartphone via wireless Bluetooth technology so you can enjoy hands free operation of your device.
It may be out of sight, however the Official Motorola Moto Hint Earbud is no less powerful than traditional Bluetooth headsets.
Portable power charge case
Featuring up to 10 hours of talktime, with an impressive standby time of up to 100 hours. This is all due to the included power charge case, that looks after your Moto Hint earbud when not in use and also provides additional charge for when you need it most.
The power charge case carries two extra charges, so you can use your Moto hint all day.
Automatic pairing / power
Once you have initially set up the Moto Hint with your smartphone, it will reconnect and disconnect automatically when required.
To save battery power, the Moto Hint will also automatically power off when you remove it from your ear and place it in the case and turn back on when you placed back in your ear.
Pair with smartphones and ask questions like "what's today's forecast? or "How do I get home?" and hear the answers through your Moto Hint. You can also hear notifications, make calls and send messages without having to touch or look at your phone.
Please note: voice control requires a compatible smartphone with voice activated features.
Worried about wearing an earbud and missing out on the world around you? Motorola have you covered, or should we say uncovered as the earbud features audio pass-through technology. This allows you to still hear the sounds around you regardless of whether the earbud is in your ear so you don't miss a thing.
Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
This super discrete earbud utilises Bluetooth technology and is compatible with all smartphones, tablets and computers.
- A2DP 1.3
- Hands Free (HFP) 1.6
- AVRCP 1.4, HSP 1.2
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.1
- Generic Audio Visual Distribution Profile (GAVDP) 1.2
- Bluetooth® Technology 3.0 + EDR
- Up to 100 hours standby time
- Up to 10 hours talk time with charging case
- IR Proximity detectors
|Mobile Fun ID||48716|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.