Nokia HF-200 Bluetooth Car Kit
Most Helpful Reviews
72729Slightly different to operate than the motorola it replaced, but still idiot proof.Very clear sound quality.and would appear to be good value for money. Why pay twice as much for something that does the same job? Geoff
Geoff Far Far North of Scotland 15th July 2010
108303Excellent -- the best car kit I've had.
Anonymous Pwllheli 16th October 2009
109664Can't fault it. Does exactly what you want it to. Clear crisp in car communication. Turns itself off if you forget and leave the car and it drops the bluetooth connection. If you have a Nokia phone then it gives you an in car charger for same and also your AC charger works with it too.
Good strong visor clip, unit easily detachable and pocketable. More expensive than some budget items but I would say worth every penny.
Old Horse Kent 24th February 2009
This hands free, plug & play speakerphone solution allows you to speak freely – in the car, in the office, or at home. Clip it to your car’s sun visor or put it on your desk to make hands free calls wirelessly with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device. The powerful speaker and sensitive microphone use echo cancelling and noise reduction to allow you to hear and be heard clearly. Its intuitive interface is easy-to-use, with optimally placed keys and competitive talking time.
- Hear and be heard clearly with a powerful, yet compact speaker and a sensitive microphone
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to a wide range of compatible Nokia and non-Nokia mobile phones
- Talk and listen longer with up to 10 hours of talk time and up of 150 hours standby time
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0 + EDR
- Range: up to 10 metres
- Standby: up to 150 hours
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Weight: 65g
- Integrated digital signal processing (DSP) technology with echo cancellation and noise reduction
- Power saving feature: automatically switches off after five minutes if no phone is connected
- Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 21 mm
|What's in the box?|
|Mobile Fun ID||15913|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Economy||3 to 5 working days||£2.19|
|DPD Next Day Parcel||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
**Please note next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
***Please note DPD Next Working Day will only delivery the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.