Maxlife USB-A to USB-C Adapter
- Converts your existing USB-A cables to USB-C
- Charge and sync compatible
- Compact size lets you take it with you anywhere
Converts your existing USB-A cables to USB-C
Convert your existing USB 3.0 cables to USB-C with the Maxlife USB 3.0 to USB-C Adapter. Ensure your accessories are compatible with the latest USB-C devices.
Charge and sync compatible
Not only can you charge your USB-C compatible device but also synchronise data between your computer and phone. Transfer photos, videos, and backup data from your USB-C phone or tablet to ensure your media and files are in a safe place.
Compact size lets you take it with you anywhere
This adapter is incredibly small and compact, so you can take it with you anywhere you take your smartphone.
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.