Matrix Audio Qube Universal Pocket Speaker - Silver
- Pocket-sized and extremely lightweight
- Rich aluminium finishing and stylish design
- Passive Vibrating Bass(PVB)
- Universal 3.5-millimeter headphone jack
- Includes a carry pouch
Pocket-sized and extremely lightweight
The world’s smallest and most attractive aluminum 3W speaker. Nothing gives you award-winning sound like this from such a small portable device. It's about the same size as a golf ball and about the same weight but don't go smashing this down the fairway by mistake because it will be your friend when you need a speaker to project awesome sound yet fit in your pocket or bag. If it didn't kick out such crisp powerful audio, you'd hardly know it was there at all.
Rich aluminium finishing and stylish design
With its attractive anodized aluminum exterior the Qube brings a refreshing modern look to the portable sound evolution. You don't get to win a coveted Red dot award unless you have something outstanding and the Qube is that. With a maximum output power of 3 watts, the built-in, rechargeable battery offers up to eight hours of continuous playback. The speaker displays a purist design reduced to the bare essentials.
Passive Vibrating Bass(PVB)
Featuring Matrix's Passive Vibrating Bass technology, this little fellow will kick out bass that defies it's size. It will come as a pleasant suprise when you first hear it in action that you don't have to put up with tinny, annoying audio - just because you're nowhere near a huge sound system!
Universal 3.5-millimeter headphone connection
This awesome little speaker can be connected to pretty much anything with a 3.5mm audio jack so it doesn't matter where you are or which device you have, it's sure to be compatible.
Includes a carry pouch
Not only does it's size make it supremely portable, it also comes with a carry pouch so it's even easy to carry around. Also, it will protect it from superficial damage like scuffs and scratches.
|Mobile Fun ID||43596|
|Brand Name||Matrix Audio|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.