Martin Fields Screen Protector - BlackBerry PlayBook - Twin Pack
Most Helpful Reviews
51293The screen protectors arrived quickly, were easy to fit and work fantastically well. You wouldn't even know they're there. Lovely.
Alex 12th January 2012
- Scratch resistant - Protects your screen a treat
- Offers exceptional clarity
- UV Filters reduce the strain on your eyes
- Easy to apply, washable and reusable
An indispensable accessory for those that want to keep their devices screen in pristine condition. Protect your mobile device's expensive and fragile screen from damage and scratches.
Impact damage from keys, coins & pens can damage fragile LCD screens and cause premature display failure. Martin Fields patented scratch resistant coating protects from daily damage, whilst providing exceptional durability even during extended use.
Exceptionally clear, designed to allow maximum light transmittance, whilst reducing monochromatic abnormalities, giving enhanced colour reproducibility and image sharpness. Polarised anti-glare coating helps to reduce eye strain when using Martin Fields Screen Protectors. Other screen protectors use diffused reflection to reduce glare, resulting in lower colour reproduction and dull monochromatic coloration.
Improved textured finish on all Martin Fields Screen Protectors makes them perfect for using with stylus based devices. Papered texture provides increased friction when using a stylus, to enable the stylus to be more accurate and prevent slipping.
- The UV filters reduce the strain on your eyes by blocking 99% of ultraviolet rays radiated from LCD screens.
- Protects the LCD screen from premature degradation as a result of strong sunlight.
- High scratch resistance.
- Easy to apply.
- Removable, durable, reusable and washable.
"Well, I must say, the Martin Fields Overlay Plus screen protector certainly lived up to my expectations! After applying the protector and using it I found my screen to be very bright, smooth against the stylus, and resistant to any type of scratch or mark. What more can you ask of a screen protector? Nothing, really. I've found my new favourite screen protector and I think most users will find the same thing in the Martin Shields Overlay Plus."
" The protectors are washable and reusable, and you can't see the plastic after it's applied. It helps reduce glare too.
To test the screen after applying the protector, I tried three different styluses. I have an old (but hard to beat) Cross DigitalWriter (I'm pretty sure they don't sell these anymore), a Cross MicroPen (which is a perfect fit for some Palm devices) and the HP iPAQ h4150 original stylus. The feel on the screen is good, without any scratch sensation when writing. It feels like a brand new screen actually. The stylus glides over the surface, and recognition remains accurate."
"It wasn't until I actually installed an Overlay on my Tapwave Zodiac that I realized that this is the clearest adhesive protector I have ever used. When I say clear, I mean crystal. There is no hint of even the slightest glare-reducing frost effect that I have grown used to with other long-lasting adhesive protectors. There is no "paper feel" texture to add opacity to the protector. In fact, the best way to describe a properly installed Martin Fields Overlay is like this: brand new screen. Seriously."
|Installation and Maintenance Guide|
|Martin Fields Guide|
|Mobile Fun ID||29922|
|Brand Name||Martin Fields|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.