1) Smart, nice looking case, leather is really good, inside is a nice rubbery (not cheap) feel.
2) Magnetic cover is good/ works well.
3) Rotation is smooth, no issues there.
4) Protection wise very good. The iPad Mini is placed in a hardshell casing.
5) the cover is slim line - good for business look
1) The case doesn't automatically wake and sleep your iPad mini. YOU have to do it manually. due to the shape of the case, the button is in an awkward position.
2) The is not cheap, i paid alot for what really should be £25.
3) Magnetic strip for the case is a thin blade like piece (doesn't cut) which bends a bit after use, and the cover doesn't reach it always.
All in all, i think i wasted my money, as i'm looking for a better case now.