KIT MFi Lightning EU travel Adapter
- Designed for connection of Lightning Device to USB supported devices
- Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your Lightning Device
- Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC
- Apple 'Made for iPhone' licensed product
Designed for connection of Lightning hardware to USB supported devices
Designed to connect to the latest iPhones as well as other Lightning compatible iPad tablets and iPods. This cable will allow you to connect your Lightning compatible hardware to USB supported devices & USB chargers in order to sync data and charge your phone.
Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your Lightning Device
This quality cable allows you to connect your Lightning compatible hardware to your laptop, in order to charge your phone and exchange / sync data simultaneously.
Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC
With a standard USB connection this cable is compatible with a mains charger featuring a USB input, as well as a laptop or PC - so you have complete flexibility for your charging needs.
Apple licensed product
This is a certified "Made for iPhone / iPad / iPod" Apple licensed product, ensuring the highest quality and compatibility with iOS devices.
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.