Iqua Smart Badge Bluetooth Headset
Most Helpful Reviews
108357I have had my Iqua smart badge for two weeks now and only charged it once. Perfecty paired with my Iphone. Great sound quality. A must buy.
paul hinds Manchester 7th October 2009
108658Product arrived quickly. Easy to set up. So many people have asked me about it. It works like a dream. I have it paired with several phones all work great. When it is fully charged it works for days. Now I can keep my phone on silent in the office and not miss calls from the kids. I am really impressed. Many thanks Mobile fun........
Jettalicious Harrow 12th August 2009
108775Paired flawlessly with my Nokia N96 and then 5800 XpressMusic. Above all, it STAYS connected (unlike a piece of Sony-Ericsson junk I also have here).
The sound quality is fine and the battery life is amazing. Combined with the adapter allowing the user to charge the device from a USB port, this makes the Iqua Smart Badge a brilliant device that does what it says on the tin, does it well and is easy to use.
User in Lancs Bolton, UK 23rd July 2009
This fantastic ID holder and Bluetooth headset in one offers outstanding talk and standby time in a stylish, discreet design.
- Outstanding talking time of 40 hours and standby time of 600 hours
- Discreet design, sleek finish and outstanding performance
- Combines an ID card holder with a bluetooth headset
The Iqua Smart Badge combines identification card holder and wireless call management in one compact and stylish device. Nowadays most employees wear an ID card at work and carry a mobile phone. And they use a wireless headset or handsfree when they need to move around and do things while talking on a phone. With the Iqua Smart Badge you can do all this using a single device.
Forget about charging for weeks - the Smart Badge gives you up to 40 hours of talk time. It is your ultimate mobile accessory for VOIP calls. You can use it as a wireless speaker and microphone for your computer and apply it to VOIP internet calls or online messengers such as MSN Messenger, NetMeeting and Skype.
The BHS-608 has a vibration alert and a possibility for 3-way conference calls, and it supports redialing of the last number called and the answering or rejecting of incoming calls. With up to 40 hours talk time, long calls are no problem for the Smart Badge. And you don’t need to charge it too often, because the standby time is 600 hours.
- Bluetooth handsfree and corporate ID badge holder combined
- Accepts an ID card that measures up to 85mm by 55mm
- Easy to carry and use
- Stylish design to complement your professional look
- Talktime up to 40h!
- Standby time up to 600h
- Vibration to alert incoming calls silently during meetings
- 3-way conference call
- Support for VOIP calls
- Switch between phone and handsfree modes
- Bluetooth connection active, call status and low battery indicated by multi-colored LEDs
- Size: 100mm x 70mm x 12.5mm
- Weight: 45g (main body)
- Talk Time: Up to 40 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 600 hours
- Charging Time: Within 5 hours
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Handsfree 1.0 and Headset 1.1
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth 1.2 specification
- Paired Devices: Up to 8, one at a time
- Battery: Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC up to +55ºC
- Operating Range: Up to 10 metres
|What's in the box?|
|Mobile Fun ID||10286|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (Eligible products only)||3 to 5 working days||£1.35|
|Royal Mail Standard||3 to 5 working days||£3.95|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
**Please note next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
***Please note DPD Next Working Day will only delivery the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.