HTC CC C200 Micro USB Car Charger
Most Helpful Reviews
9105Good quick charger excellent service all round
Linda Htcm8 Lincs 29th August 2015
43283Arrived promptly and works well would recommend
Anonymous HTC Wildfire 26th September 2012
44783Boght this to work with a Brodit Cradle but didnt want the active cradle as it's easier to put the phone in the passive cradle. Anyway it works fine & I'm amazed how well the battery lasts on the Htc One X.
Anonymous used with HTC One X 30th July 2012
The HTC CC C200 is the car charger made by HTC for all their mobile phones. Our C200 chargers are:
- 100% Genuine - don't be fooled by copies.
- Work with all cars.
- Include an LED to show charging status.
- Consists of a tangle proof cable.
- CE approved.
This genuine car charger for your HTC is perfect for keeping your battery topped up whilst in the car, or keeping your phone going during a long journey. Simply plug in and charge, works in conjunction with your phones battery to automatically stop charging once the battery is full.
HTC C200 specification:
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Output: 5V
The HTC car charger features a HTC Logo:
|Mobile Fun ID||22081|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.