Ghostek Cloak Microsoft Lumia 950 Tough Case - Clear / Gold Reviews
- All languages (38)
- English (23)
- French (6)
- Dutch (3)
Showing 1- 10 of 38reviews ()
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
Putting the case on was very tricky. You could crack the screen if you're not careful. After a couple of YouTube vids the way that worked for me was to put the plastic on first and then the metal frame. Not something I'd like to do too often.
My glass screen protector arrived broken and a replacement was posted out with a minimum of hassle.
Nice case but the undersized earphone port is the biggest let down for me.
MobileFun was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend it to anyone along with the excellent phone case from Ghostek.
The case does the job and not that sure the cover is actually needed so may well have been surplus to requirements.
All in all a 10 out of 10 service.
No problems just simple efficiency and customer care.
The screen protector goes on well, seems to trigger the proximity sensor in any position. This means that when calling with the phone, the screen will go black , requiring you to press the power button to control the call, which sometimes hangs the call up.
Already surviving an unscheduled drop test , and more than the occasional envious glance....
- Aluminium frame around the PV cover make it robust
- I suspect it'll take decent hit and save your phone at least once
- PV front edges are sufficiently raised that u probably don't need to use the screen cover
Not so Good:
- Aluminium frame is much more temperature sensitive creating condensation on the PV casing
- Side buttons work well but protrude too much from the case, can catch on pockets or accidentally pressed in your pocket. Particularly the on the Lumia 950 if you hold power button in you will switch off / power cycle your phone. FIX: I carefully sanded / shaved down the case side buttons a bit and it's much better.
- Aluminium is a soft metal. It will protect your phone once or twice but will warp / dent upon solid impact. This is why more expensive covers used hardened plastic over metal frames.
- Advertised as Scratch resistant PV, but it's not quite true. It wont scratch sitting on your desk but if it get even a slight scrape it'll scratch. eg. edging.
NOTE: there nothing horribly wrong with the product.
I'll give it 4 out of 5
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.