Generic Bluetooth GPS Receiver
Most Helpful Reviews
65049Ordered this item Thursday afternoon and it was delivered Friday morning, The delivery was exceptional, Unpacked it and bluetoothed it into my i pad and it worked a treat, with my Navigon software, Great little GPS unit,
Andy Nottinghamshire 13th February 2011
65930What can I say? I ordered a mini USB Bluetooth dongle and a Bluetooth GPS receiver. Both arrived within forty-eight hours of ordering.
My intention is to have the GPS sender on the parcel shelf of my aeroplane and let my passengers follow the route on a laptop. The GPS took less than five minutes to set up and get working with the dongle. The acquisition, accuracy and fix times are as good, if not better than, my very expensive built in aviation GPS sets.
I will certainly be using this supplier again.
John Dunn Basingstoke 18th January 2011
66315The bluetooth GPS worked straight away after windows installed it, my laptop program showed the presence of the receiver and date time also position were correct.
chris newcastle upon tyne 6th January 2011
The Bluetooth GPS Receiver, a compact lightweight GPS receiver perfect for mounting discreetly in the car, or carrying in a pocket. V6 GPS Chipset for enhanced sensitivity 65 channel tracking technology, giving precise location positioning and fast acquisition/reacquisition, to get the best out of your Sat-Nav software.
The latest technology allows the receiver to be placed anywhere in the car without having to have it on your dashboard, unlike other less sensitive GPS receivers. Keep it in the glove box, under the seat, or anywhere else you want and still maintain an accurate lock with GPS satellites.
Utilising Bluetooth version 2 connectivity provides a more reliable connection with your device, whilst also conserving power to improve battery life. Includes a USB charging cable that lets you keep the Bluetooth GPS Receiver topped up and ready to go, perfect for long journeys. It is small, light weight, easy to fit in your hand and suitable for any kind of handheld devices such as PDA, smart phone, etc.
With built in EGNOS capability, you can be assured of improved reliability and accuracy of signals. A network of ground stations means that there will be an approximate 5x increase in the accuracy of GPS position calculation compared with a standard GPS receiver.
- Bluetooth GPS Receiver
- USB charging cable
- Compatible with TomTom, Navicore, and all major GPS software packages.
- V6 GPS high performance and low power consumption chipset.
- SkyTraq 65 satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Provides superior navigation performance in city environments.
- Rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery provides more than 10 hours of constant use.
- Unit can be charged with the included car charger while still in use.
- 3 colours LED to show the status of Bluetooth/GPS/Power activities of this device.
- The compact GPS receiver with stylish design.
|GPS receiver:||L1, C/A code, 20 channels|
|Tracking sensitivity:||–159dBm (average) or better|
|TTFF (Time to First Fix):||
Cold Start: 29s (average)
Warm Start: 25s (average)
Hot Start: <1s (average)
|Positioning accuracy:||Standard Positioning Service (SPS) 10 meters, 2DRMS 5 meters , 2DRMS, WAAS/Egnos enabled|
|Measurement data output:||
Update time: 1 second
NMEA output protocol: V.2.20
Baud rate: 9600 bps (8-N-1)
Type: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC
|Power consumption:||110mA (average)|
Bluetooth version 1.2 compliant
Class 2 operation (up to 10 metre range)
Serial Port Profile (SPP)
|Output terminal:||Type B Mini-USB (TTL Level)|
|Antenna Type:||Built-in patch antenna|
|Battery:||3.7V 900mAh Li-Ion battery with low battery management|
|LED:||Power (red), GPS (green), Bluetooth (blue)|
|Dimension:||69(L) x 44(W) x 15(H) mm|
Pairing Guide for TomTom Navigator 5
Pairing Guide for TomTom Navigator 5 (Windows Mobile 5)
Pairing Guide for Navicore Personal
|Manual for SiRF III Bluetooth GPS Receiver|
|Mobile Fun ID||8590|
|Brand Name||Mobile Fun|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.