Duracell myGrid Wireless Charging Pad
- Drop-and-go charging for up to 4 devices at once
- Safely shuts off when it detects touch
- Ultra-slim profile
- Eliminate the mess of multiple cords
- Includes Power Clips for Blackberry, Motorola and Nokia phones
Drop-and-go charging for up to 4 devices at once
With the Duracell myGrid Wireless Charging Pad, recharging your phone is a simple case of placing your Power Sleeve or Power Clip (sold separately) equipped device onto the mat. It then detects the presence of a chargeable device, and supplies power as fast as a regular charger (based on USB 2.0). You can charge any 4 devices on the mat at the same time with no loss of charging speed.
Safely shuts off when it detects touch
In order to protect you from electrocution and your devices from short-circuiting, the myGrid has a automatic shut-off feature whenever it detects the presence of any conductive surface, such as skin or metal. So it's safe to remove your phone at any time, whether it's in the middle of charging or already full.
At less than 2 centimetres thick, the myGrid is the most slimline wireless charging solution on the market. It also only weighs 113g, which means it's small and light enough to move around the house, and then discreetly do it's job wherever you choose to use it.
Eliminate the mess of multiple cords
As the myGrid is wireless, you don't have to worry about all your charger cables getting tangled up. Instead, you only have the one cable that powers the mat, while your phones sit cable-free as they charge.
Includes Power Clips for Blackberry, Motorola and Nokia phones
In the pack with the myGrid Wireless Charging Pad you get Power Clips for Blackberry (miniUSB), Motorola and Nokia (2mm) phones, which means you can start charging your phone right out of the box.
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 8.5" x 0.75"
- Power input: 100-240V AC, 0.4A, 50-60 Hz
- Power output: 15V DC, 1A
- Weight: 4.0 oz
*Please note some phones require a Power Clip or Power Sleeve that is not included with this pack. These will have to be purchased separately.
|Mobile Fun ID
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.