Dudao 22.5W 10000mAh Universal USB-A & USB-C Power Bank
- Charge up to 2 devices at the same time
- Works with both USB-A & USB-C cables
- 22.5W provides fast-charging
- Intelligent LED indication
- Built-in protection
- Modern design
Charge up to 2 devices at the same time
Perfect for when your device is on its last legs, the Dudao K16 Power Bank features an impressive 10,000mAh capacity, enough to provide 2 full chargers to two of your devices at once! This allows you to have a full day out with your friends or family, without having to worry about fighting over whose phone battery is lowest, as both of you can charge at once.
Works with both USB-A & USB-C cables
As long as your cable is either USB-A or USB-C, your device will be able to safely and effectively charge using this Power Bank, giving you complete choice. This means that whether you have a Samsung, Google, or Apple device - you will be able to fast charge your device.
22.5W provides fast-charging
The Dudao Powerbank provides up to 22.5W in power. So forget waiting around for your devices to charge as this Power Bank charges your devices faster than you used them.
Intelligent LED indication
The diode on the side of the device will show you how much energy is left in the device so you'll always be aware of when you need to recharge it again.
The power bank has built-in protection against overvoltage, overheating, and overcharging so you can make the most out of your use.
The Dudao Power Bank has a cool transparent design allowing you to see what the power bank is made up of!
Kit Contents :
- Dudao K16 power bank
- USB - USB-C cable 25cm
- User manual
- Brand: Dudao
- Model: K16
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.4 x 3.7 cm
- Colour: Transparent
- Capacity: 10000mAh / 37Wh / 3.7V
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Power (input):
- USB-C: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB-A: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (22.5W)
- USB-C: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2.2A, 12V/1.67A (20W)
- Charging support: Power Delivery
What's in the box?
- 1 x Dudao K16 Black 10000mAh Power Bank
|Mobile Fun ID||93503|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)||2 to 5 working days||From £1.60|
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day||2 to 3 working days||£2.99|
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day||1 to 2 working days||£3.99|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.