Cygnett Source Tough Braided 2M Micro USB Cable - Black
Frequently bought together
Most Helpful Reviews
Christine Blackpool 28th July 2021
276550Braided cable seems strong, and in the length I needed. Only new, so don't know how long the micro-usb connector will last, but no problems so far.
Jenny Samsung Galaxy Tab 14th October 2020
- Tough braided for superior resilience and design
- Charge and sync any Micro USB device
- 2.1A capacity charges any phone super-fast
- Additional cable length for hard to reach locations
- Compatible with any powered USB port
Tough braided for superior resilience and design
Not only does this cable offer excellent functionality thanks to a super-resilient and tough braided design, but it also looks great too. This truly is the charging solution for those who care about every facet of their phone's aesthetic.
Charge and sync any Micro USB device
Thanks to a braided design, max current of 2.1A and super-useful 2m length, this cable is perfect for any Micro USB device you might have - including smartphones, tablets, e-readers, dash cams, sat navs and more.
2.1A capacity charges any phone super-fast
The vast majority of smartphones on the market need much less than 2.1A current to charge as fast as possible - so this cable will super-charge your device and take it from flat to 100% in no time (with the appropriate power supply).
Additional cable length for hard to reach locations
If your charging port or USB mains adapter is in a difficult to reach location, a standard USB-C cable may not be long enough for you to safely charge your phone. With the Cygnett Source Micro USB Cable and its 2 metres length, you can be sure your phone can connect to USB powered ports for charging and syncing without difficulty.
Compatible with any powered USB port
You can use the Cygnett braided cable with any USB port you like - including laptops, mains chargers and more.
|Mobile Fun ID||80916|
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
|Royal Mail Super Saver (48)* and
Royal Mail Standard (48)
|2 to 5 working days||From £1.35|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Saver (24)* and
Royal Mail 1st Class (24)
|1 to 3 working days||From £1.80|
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day||Next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Thursday||£6.99|
|DHL Global Mail||4 to 10 working days||£3.50|
|DHL International Air Express||1 to 3 working days||From £12.95|
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.