Clip and Talk Bluetooth Car Kit - Solar Edition
Most Helpful Reviews
64644One of the best product I have purchased easy to use and install phone calls are nice and clear, and easy to answer,one power up via the usb lead the rest of the time the solar power has been working.
Geoff Brown South Cambridge 25th February 2011
64780Re: Clip and Talk Bluetooth Car Kit - Solar Edition
Delivery service was excellent. Goods arrived in perfect condition.It does exactly as described.Having charged it initially, I have not had to recharge. The sun does it for you. If it has a draw back at all it is that you have to re-activate the phone on Bluetooth, each time you switch the phone back on. Pairs with my 2 Samsung phones without any problem at all. Will certainly use MobileFun again for any other Mobile Phone requirements.
Rob Dunning Aylesbury 21st February 2011
65041Website very easy to follow. Product description spot on. Delivery very prompt, and goods arrived very well packed and in excellent condition.
Very easy to set up device and initially charge. Works very well, and sound quality as good as any other device I have used in the past. The Solar Panel works perfectly well, since, after one week of regular use, I have not had to recharge the battery.
So far, very satisfied, and pleased I chose this Bluetooth device, and that I bought it through MobileFun
dunig1234 Aylesbury, Bucks. U.K. 14th February 2011
From the people that brought you the highly acclaimed Clip and Talk, comes the Clip and Talk: Solar Edition, same great quality but now with a solar panel!
- Solar panel gives you extra juice (though can still be charged via a car charger).
- Multipoint technology to use two phones at once
- DSP technology means crystal clear conversations.
- 2 Watt speaker means you can always hear the other person.
- No installation required, simply attach to windscreen.
- 33 Days of standby time.
This sleek and stylish speakerphone attaches to your vehicle’s windscreen and features a powerful built-in solar panel which charges the unit whilst in use. The results are longer talk and standby times and reduced frequency for recharging by conventional means. This speakerphone also features multipoint to allow you to use two phones at once with the device. Create a conversation and hear it come alive. In addition to in-car use, Clip and Talk Solar can also be used as a desktop speakerphone in the home or office.
In addition to the solar panel a Lithium Polymer battery provides up to 13 hours talk time and up to 33 days of standby time. That does not include any power generated from the sun, which could signicantly increase both standby and talk time.
The Solar Car-Kit is quick and easy mounted to the windscreen with suction cups and can be taken out of the car with just one hand. No installation is required.
By using a 16-bit digital signal processor (DSP) the Solar Car-Kit filters the surrounding noise and reduces the echo of your own voice. The full duplex mode enhances the communication quality on both sides. A powerful speaker with 95 dB output delivers a clear and loud signal even at higher driving noise.
- Solar Powered Bluetooth Hands Free Kit
- No Wires to Distract Driver
- Affix to windscreen with accessories provided
- Fast and Easy Pairing with Mobile phones
- Noise cancelling Omni directional Microphone
Bluetooth V2.1+EDR (enhanced data rate)
- Operating distance: up to 10 metres
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.48 GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Supports headset and handset 1.5 profiles
- Paired device memory: 8 paired devices
- Talk time: Up to 13 hours (excluding solar charging)
- Standby time: up to 800 hours (excluding solar charging)
- Charging time: Using USB/car charger: around 3 hours (18 hours via solar panel)
- Charger voltage: DC5.0V 550 mAh
- Rechargable battery type: 650mAh lithium-ion
- Size: 92.5 x 54 x 15.5 mm
What's in the Box:
- Clip and Talk: Solar Edition Bluetooth speakerphone
- In-car charger
- USB charging cable
- Windscreen mount/bracket with suction cups
- User manual
|Mobile Fun ID
|Clip & Talk
Questions & Answers
Delivery & Returns
All product stock messages are up to date and as accurate as possible, with delivery times quoted at the checkout remaining accurate also.
These estimated time of arrival dates are constantly looked at and refreshed to ensure that you can purchase with confidence.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Royal Mail 48 Service (Super Saver)
|2 to 5 working days
|Evri Tracked 2-3 Day
|2 to 3 working days
|Evri Tracked 1-2 Day
|1 to 2 working days
|DPD Tracked Next Working Day
|Next working day if ordered before 5pm Monday to Thursday
|DHL Global Mail
|4 to 10 working days
|DHL International Air Express
|1 to 3 working days
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 5pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. If we have to split your order into 2 separate deliveries, you'll still only be charged for shipping once.
* For Eligible products only.
- Orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
- DPD Next Working Day will only deliver the next day if your order was placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Next day delivery times may be affected during National Bank Holidays.
In order to deliver your orders safely, a number of our partners have introduced a minimal contact or contactless delivery service. By doing so both our customers and our delivery partners are kept safe. Click here to see which couriers are able to offer contactless delivery.
View the countries that we ship to here: International shipping
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.