Mobile Fun are committed to helping fight Covid-19, while still preserving as much normality as possible. As such all of our office staff are working from home, with our essential warehouse crew on-site shipping orders daily. Our warehouse staff are practising social distancing and taking the utmost care with regards to hygiene, to ensure that your orders can be shipped as quickly as possible and that all of the government’s guidelines are being followed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If it has been more than 15 working days since your order was dispatched then please contact us here, as we cannot investigate and resolve issues until this amount of time has elapsed.
For orders via a tracked service please contact us straight away, if your order hasn’t been received within the timeframes promised.
Tips on working from home and keeping the kids entertained
- Try and find / build a permanent work space – avoid working on the sofa
- Make to do lists to stay focused and on track
- Establish a routine
- Stretch regularly
- Take short breaks
- Create a workspace that’s both ergonomic and productive
- Utilise online video-call / meeting software to stay in touch with other team members
- Get dressed and ready for work as you would normally
- Establish boundaries to allow you to start and finish at normal times
- Listen to music and podcast when appropriate to avoid constant silence
- Stick to a routine to preserve normality
- Utilise your garden to exercise and play
- STEM equipment and toys provide fun and learning
- Don’t stay in one room all day long
- Engage their imagination with crafting and games
We at Mobile Fun would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe time during this outbreak, we would also like to thank you all for your continued support and loyalty, something which is helping us to continue trading during this difficult time. We’ll be updating this blog regularly with Service Updates, so please do check back or reach out to us directly should you need assistance.