Most Useful Customer Reviews
4th September 2011
Hacked it for Android!
Worth price, I don't actually use this with a Sony Ericsson phone, I use an Android device and the OpenWatch software from the Android market -
i think you can get software so it is available for Windows Mobile and Blackberry devices. Not designer, but still looks good - so not complaints on the design. Battery does ok, but not brilliant. On the whole very happy.
8th November 2011
Order it yesterday got it today!
Works great with android!
view calls/silences/rejects them
changes music/volume with stock player
had on all day and played with it loads and still full battery.
excellent well worth the price!
i look sooooo #geekchic
Read 5 customer reviews
21st January 2009
Toys for the boys
A great product , never miss a call or text with this classy watch from sony ericsson.
Very fast service from Mobile Fun !
Write a review
Why not View a video about this product?
Enjoy the convenience of controlling your phone from your wristwatch. Created together with Fossil, a world expert in watch technology, this range of Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth watches is truly ahead of its time, bringing together contemporary design and cutting edge Bluetooth technology.
You know you have a phone call because your watch is vibrating and the display shows a new SMS has arrived. You’re in touch but nobody has to notice. Your watch has become an alternative phone display, in mineral crystal glass and stainless steel. It will even ensure you won’t forget your phone when a new text or picture messages arrives, your watch lets you know. It even tells you if you move out of range of your phone.
- Neat and discreet: The hidden depths of a mirrored OLED display illuminates the information you need while you stay mobile.
- Dedicated music buttons allow you to control tracks and volume of the music on your phone. The OLED display shows which track is playing.
- Control your phone's MP3 player with your watch. Use the button to play, pause and skip to the next track.
- Auto pairing: A feature that makes pairing the device with your Bluetooth mobile phone faster and simpler by dropping the PIN code without compromising security.
- Rechargeable: You can safely recharge this battery time and time again with minimal reduction in performance or capacity.
- Bluetooth wireless technology frees more than your hands – it lets your devices talk to each other without tangles, across ranges of up to 10 metres.
- Bluetooth Watch MBW-150
- Charging Clip
- Standard Charger CST-70
- User Guide
- Exclusive Box
| Provided by:
|What Is It?
||Bluetooth watch that works with Sony Ericsson phones
|What We Think
||It can be fiddly to use, but this is a decent Bluetooth watch with good features for owners of Sony Ericsson phones
||Can control your phone's music player; shows incoming call and message alerts
|We don’t like
||Sometimes frustrating to use; track display doesn't work with all phones
||The MBW-150 Music Edition isn't the easiest thing to use, but we like its music playback controls and it looks reasonably stylish. If you're in the market for a new watch and own a Sony Ericsson phone, it's worth checking out