Sony DLC-MC MHL 3.0 Cable - 1 Metre
- Mirror your smartphone or tablet's display to your TV
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution (2160p/30Hz)
- Simple installation
- Power charging up to 10W
- Backwards compatible with MHL 1 and MHL 2
- HDCP 2.2 support
Mirror your smartphone or tablet's display to your TV
View the content that appears on your MHL compatible smartphone or tablet on your far larger high definition television.
Watch movies, play games, view family photos and listen to music all through your large HDTV, perfect for viewing content with family and friends or just to experience large screen entertainment at its finest.
Supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution (2160p/30Hz)
The Sony DLC-MC MHL 3.0 Cable supports right up to the very latest of television technologies, including Ultra HD (UHD) 4K resolution so your content looks its very best.
Connect the Sony MHL cable into your mobile device’s Micro USB port and the HDMI end into your HDTV - it is that simple!
Backwards compatible with MHL 1 and MHL 2
The Sony MHL 3.0 cable also works with older versions of MHL devices, for greater compatible.
HDCP 2.2 support
Supporting HDCP 2.2 (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), digitally protected content will play correctly through to your television.
Note: Requires an MHL compatible television. Certain apps may disable MHL output support due to licensing.
Delivery & Returns
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.