Samsung SmartThings Power Outlet
- Control lights, electronics and small appliances from anywhere
- Programme appliances or lights to turn on and off automatically
- Controlled through SmartThings App
Control lighting, electronics and small appliances
Part of the Samsung SmartThings Range, the SmartThings Power Outlet allows you to control lights, electronics and small appliances. You can also automatically turn lights, electronics and small appliances on and off based on a fixed schedule.
Note: For the SmartThings Power Outlet to work, the SmartThings Hub is required.
Control your home appliances from wherever you are
Whether you are at home, on a journey or even in another country - you can control your home appliances remotely safely and securely. Using your smartphone and the SmartThings App you can adjust the settings and turn devices on and off at will without the need to be physically there.
Through using the Samsung SmartThings app, you can set a routine and actions to automatically happen when you're asleep, awake or when you've gone out. If there is ever a change in routine, simply use the app to change the actions and tell your smart house what you want it to do.
Power: 240V, 13A
OS Compatibility: iOS 7.0, Android 4.0, Windows Phone 8.1 or later
Dimensions: 54 x 54 x 63 mm (HxWxD)
Weight: 94 g
Delivery & Returns
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.